Day 52- Exploring Ho Chi Minh City’s (Saigon) best night markets, malls, and food markets! We heard the Ben Thanh Night Market (Chợ Bến Thành) was the place to be if you are looking for some Vietnamese souvenirs and a fun night out so we made that a priority. We were also able to visit some other shopping markets and malls such as the Saigon Center, Takashimaya Mall, and the Saigon Square.
Spent the whole day shopping and hunting for great deals and some souvenirs to bring home from Vietnam. All of the markets we went to seemed to have some very cheap prices for most of the items. There were a lot of clothing, bags, shoes, and souvenirs and trinkets in most of the malls. There were also a lot of fake items we saw too so shop wisely depending on what you want.
Overall these were some of the best malls and markets we visited in Vietnam while we were here, I would probably put Ben Thanh Market as the first choice to shop since there are such a variety of items to shop for there and the atmosphere was very lively. For casual shopping I would go to the area where the Saigon Square, Saigon Center, and the Takashimaya Mall is because you can also find an assortment of items there as well, it is just not as big of a night event as the Ben Thanh Market.
GEAR & Filming Equipment (These are Affiliate Links):
Main Camera Kit:
Go Pro Vlog Camera:
Bendy Portable Tripod:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tổng hợp những từ viết tắt trên Facebook thông dụng nhất | MÊ THỦ THUẬT
- Bất Ngờ Với Dấu Tích Còn Lại Của 6 Truyền Thuyết Nhưng Lại Là Sự Kiện Có Thật
- Chị Hai Học Đường [Trọn Bộ] Truyện Ngôn Tình Teen Hay Cực Phong Cách
- Tổng Tài Muốn Đe` Tôi [Trọn Bộ] Truyện Ngôn Tình Sắc Mới Nhất 2019 (Ngọc Lệ)
- Đừng Nghe Truyện Này, Bạn Sẽ Khóc Đấy – Truyện Ngôn Tình Hay Và Cảm Động