(Pasadena, CA)—The Southern California sun was shining brightly on this picture-perfect postcard day as the 8th National Football Players Association’s (NFLPA) Collegiate Bowl game was played at the world-famous Pasadena Rose Bowl Stadium. Temperature at the 2 pm kick-off was 73 degrees, with big blue skies overhead, and absolutely no clouds in sight. Thus, a much welcomed short sleeved environment was present. This was in stark contrast to the three consecutive days of bad, stormy weather that drenched the Southland during game week. And for the fans present, the stage was finally set for the gridiron battle between the American vs. National teams to take place.
Note From The Editor: We now bring you our multi-faceted production of this event through our write-up, our photo gallery, video of our three post-game player interviews, and action footage of the final (:30) seconds of the game.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chothuevanphongsaigon.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xu hướng chơi game ảnh hưởng như thế nào đến nền kinh tế sáng tạo?
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game quay slot Naruto tại cổng game 789 Club
- Review Rik68 Club – Cổng game bài xanh chín
- Kinh nghiệm chơi cờ tướng dành cho người mới không phải ai cũng biết
- Macau Club – Đánh giá tổng quan cổng game bài đổi thưởng uy tín
Leave a Reply