Click Here To Subscribe For More Videos:
This Is My Another Gameplay For Playstation 2 Games
This Game Is Marc Ecko Getting Up Content Under Pressure
Marc Eckō’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is a video game released in February 2006 for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Windows. It was developed by The Collective, Inc. and published by Atari under license by Marc Eckō. There were two editions of the game, one being a limited edition and the other being the normal release. The game was later re-published by Devolver Digital in December 2013 on Steam.
The game focuses on an amateur graffiti artist known as Trane who uses graffiti and tagging as a way to protest against the corrupt Dystopic city of New Radius, in a future world where freedom of expression is suppressed by a tyrannical, Orwellian city government. The “Contents Under Pressure” title refers to the warning found on most aerosol spray paint cans.
My Playstation2 Gameplay Playlist:
Thanks For Watching And Give Me A Like
Share This Video, It Will Helped Me Up A Lot
Don’t Forget To Subscribe Guys Thankss
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xu hướng chơi game ảnh hưởng như thế nào đến nền kinh tế sáng tạo?
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game quay slot Naruto tại cổng game 789 Club
- Review Rik68 Club – Cổng game bài xanh chín
- Kinh nghiệm chơi cờ tướng dành cho người mới không phải ai cũng biết
- Macau Club – Đánh giá tổng quan cổng game bài đổi thưởng uy tín