Subscribe to become a Theorist! ►►
Miss the last MOBA theory? ►►
Last year, ESPN’s John Skipper stated that esports are “not a sport” and that on ESPN he’s interested in doing “real sports.” Today we’re on a crusade to prove that Esports and games like League of Legends, Smite, and DOTA can stand toe-to-toe with the NFL, NBA, and the rest of the traditional ESPN roster. Not only do these games require the same rigor and commitment as traditional sports, but the structure of Esports as a whole has even started to look and feel like traditional sports leagues, with everything from internationally-recognized athletes to team sponsorships to league tournaments. It’s time for Esports to get the recognition they deserve!
GAME THEORY MERCH!
Equip it HERE ►►
Video Game Industry Theories:
How YouTube influencers work ►►
Gamers are getting played ►►
Why you play video games ►►
Are video games anti LGBT?►►
Can Bullet Bill kill you? ►►
Mario is a Psychopath! ►►
Assassin’s Creed Genetic Memories ►►
Are Humans Pokemon? YES! ►►
Pokemon Evolution EXPLAINED ►
Check out some more of our awesome video game content:
Digressing and Sidequesting:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xu hướng chơi game ảnh hưởng như thế nào đến nền kinh tế sáng tạo?
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game quay slot Naruto tại cổng game 789 Club
- Review Rik68 Club – Cổng game bài xanh chín
- Kinh nghiệm chơi cờ tướng dành cho người mới không phải ai cũng biết
- Macau Club – Đánh giá tổng quan cổng game bài đổi thưởng uy tín